Looking for a safer way to kill weeds?
United 285 X-EMPT Bio-Based Herbicide
X-EMPT is a total weed killer:
• Made with 99% GRAS Ingredients
(Generally Recognized as Safe by FDA)
• Made with Food Grade Ingredients
• 100% Bio-based
• Earth Smart® Certified
• Safer to Use
This botanical post emergent acts as a desiccant. Spray weeds thoroughly and X-EMPT goes to work pulling all of the moisture out of the plant to kill it off.
Safer for use around:
• Recreational Fields
• Apartment Complexes
• X-EMPT from standard U.S. EPA Registration
• X-EMPT from Harsh Chemicals
• X-EMPT from VOC’s
• X-EMPT from Danger to People
• X-EMPT from Weed Survival
X-EMPT is safer for people, but deadly for weeds. Broadleaf to narrow leaf, dandelions to grasses, X-EMPT will work to eliminate your weeds.
view label | view msds
Improve indoor air quality, while removing odors with…
United 335 FRESH AIR™ Air Handler Deodorizer
This product features United’s Fresh Air™ Technology to effectively eliminate bad odors from air handling/air conditioning systems and improve indoor air quality as it is circulated throughout the facility.
FRESH AIR™ Air Handler Deodorizer provides the aromatherapy benefits of peppermint oil, which has long been used to temporarily relieve headaches and tension, increase alertness, and energize.
FRESH AIR™ Air Handler Deodorizer:
• Bio-based and fully biodegradable.
• Earth Smart® Certified.
• Activated charcoal absorbs malodors.
• Deodorizes while dispersing fresh peppermint fragrance.
Available in two sizes:
• 2 pound block will deodorize a 15 ton system for
5 – 6 weeks.
• 8 pound block will last for up to 12 weeks.
• These two sizes accommodate placement in several areas of the system.
more info | view label | view msds
|MEASLES OUTBREAKS INCREASING
From January 1 to January 29, 2015, 95 people from 11 states were reported to have measles. Most of these cases are part of a large, ongoing outbreak linked to an amusement park in California.
The number affected in such a short period of time may seem alarming, but is not shocking to those tracking the disease. In fact, according the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) the U.S. had a record number of measles cases in 2014, with 644 cases from 27 different outbreaks. Once nearly eliminated, measles is making resurgence as more people are choosing not to be vaccinated.
Measles is one of the most contagious of all infectious diseases; approximately 9 out of 10 susceptible persons with close contact to a measles patient will develop measles. The virus is transmitted by direct contact with infectious droplets or by airborne spread when an infected person breathes, coughs, or sneezes. Measles virus can remain infectious on surfaces and in the air for up to two hours after an infected person leaves an area.
According the CDC there are measures we can take to help prevent spreading the measles.
- Hand Hygiene - Routine hand hygiene is an important line of defense against infection with measles viruses, as well as other viruses and bacteria. Wash hands with soap and water for 15-20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand cleaner.
- Cleaning and Disinfecting - Environmental management of measles should include routine cleaning and disinfection, as well as more frequent cleaning of commonly touched hard surfaces, such as food trays, lavatory surfaces, and door handles.
We offer the following products that meet the CDC Guidelines for Environmental Infection
Control for Measles Virus:
- United 255 Disinfect Plus (Label | MSDS) and United 262 HEPACIDE (Label | MSDS) - Use to disinfectant inanimate, hard, non-porous, nonfood surfaces.
- United 264 (Label | MSDS) and United 364 (Label | MSDS) - If soap and water aren't available, clean your hands with hand sanitizer (containing at least 60% alcohol).
For more information, visit The CDC website to review the Guidelines at:
When it comes to defining a United product’s “greenness,” there is nothing better than our set of Earth Smart® standards. There’s no grey area here and there’s certainly no greenwashing. A product either meets the standards—and thus is classified as Earth Smart®—or it doesn’t. It’s been that way since 1992.
Our newest Earth Smart® standards are as stringent as they come. No doubt about it, creating Earth Smart® products that meet these standards—and work— is a challenge. But we’re up to the task. Because, after all, Responsible Innovation™ is in our Nature.
Download this PDF to learn more about the history, standards, and certifications of Earth Smart® products.
H1N1 & flus:
In the United States each year, 200,000 people are hospitalized due to complications from seasonal flu on average. Of these cases, there are usually 36,000 deaths. Learn about what you can do to help prevent h1n1 and other flus in your establishement.
Staph or MRSA infections in the community are usually manifested as skin infections, such as pimples and boils, and occur in otherwise healthy people. Recent studies have suggested that over 50% of all skin infections seen by doctors in some areas of the U.S. are MRSA infections.
All Inter-Core Technology bacterial products have numerous, specially selected strains of beneficial gram negative and gram positive bacteria that are suited for their specific applications. This patent pending technology is not limited to bacterial products as other actives will be utilized in the same way for different needs and applications.
United Laboratories’ biological block products have led the way for safe, effective, easy-to-use solutions for your water treatment needs for over a decade. Download this PDF for more information and details.
Your Green Source is a LBE (Local Business Enterprise),
WBE (Woman Owned Firm), and Small Business Certified Firm